Viva Las Vegastamps! Forum
Viva Las Vegastamps! Forum
Welcome to the Viva Las Vegastamps! Forum.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link below to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Old 02-08-2011, 07:40 PM
Retired And Loving It

Default Re: Who's here?

Dear stampo,
It is with deep regret that I have to inform you that your friend Stampatti has died on January 31,2011.
She was ill for quiet some time, but her passing was very unexpected. Please contact me if you have any questions, I am her daughter:
Wendy Knoebel wknoebel@uamail.albany.edu

if you would like to send a Condolance card to my father, I'm sure he would appreciate knowing that my mother, Patricia Welsh a/k/a Stampatti a/k/a
Paintypatti, had a lot of friends out there.

His snail mail address is:
Richard Welsh
23225 Aberdeen Ave.
Port Charlotte, FL 33952

www.stampo.com
Old 02-09-2011, 08:55 AM
Junior Stamper

Aw, say it isn't so! That's very sad news about Stampatti passing away for sure. I'm so very sorry to hear that.
Old 02-09-2011, 08:58 AM
Junior Stamper

My sister, Beverly De Vere, just returned from a stamping retreat. She lives in Washington state. Anyway, they did Alice in Wonderland everything... complete with Mad Hatter's table, the human playing cards, and the grinning Cheshire Cat. She is on Facebook, and has posted pictures there. St at least SOMEBODY in my family is still stamping.

I'm still thinking about sending you all of my stamps to sell, Stampo. Would love to get them out of my spare bedroom. To be sure, I'm keeping hundreds. I use them with polymer clay and the metal clays at lot. Not so much on paper anymore except on envelopes when I send things to people.
Old 02-09-2011, 01:45 PM
Retired And Loving It

I loved the new Alice In Wonderland movie... very quirky. Of course, we have all the stamps. LOL Will be glad to sell your stamps for you, Babette when you're ready. I send you prepaid UPS labels you just slap on the boxes and you can drop them off at any UPS Office, any Post Office or give to a UPS driver. Used stamps go on our Buffet at $2 and new stamps go in the store at regular price... monthly, I print a consignors report and send out checks for 50 percent of the sales... all the stamps are barcoded to you so it's all automatic. Good to hear from you again.

www.stampo.com
Old 06-11-2011, 12:56 PM
Retired And Loving It

I'll bet there are some Genie folks lurking here right now!

www.stampo.com